Oct 29, 2021
We are at Halloween and it's getting scary! I'm going to share 5 scary communication styles to be aware of and try to avoid. They are:
* Not listening to other people
* The Interruptor
* The person who won't let go of a specific idea and goes on and on
* The person who never gets to the point
Oct 27, 2021
As part of the SuperStar Communicator Black History Month Celebrations, I am delighted to interview Kass Thomas: international empowerment coach and author.
In the interview Kass shares many gems of advice including:
1. We should listen to our bodies because they are our sixth sense.
2. Be aware of other people's moods...
Oct 8, 2021
During October we are celebrating and showcasing talent from the Black Community for Black History Month.
Aisha Suleiman is an award winning diversity and inclusion advocate, consultant and founder. Her Specialism lies in driving organisational change through leading effective employee networks, supporting the diversity...