Oct 24, 2022
Do you wish to engage and make more impact with international clients? In this podcast episode Susan Heaton-Wright shares top tips and case studies to ensure you have invaluable engagement with your clients; whether they speak English as their first language or not. She uses examples of working with clients in North America, the Middle East and Myanmar.
* Modifying the way you speak and the language you use to ensure everyone understands you.
* Read the room; be aware of what is going on in the room, and modify what you do accordingly.
* Never assume that because your clients speak some English, they will understand you.
* Be aware of cultural differences. Are there specific topics you you should avoid to prevent your clients being offended.
* Use of examples. Check that the clients will understand the examples you give.
* Allow your clients to look at your slides to check the words and examples are clear to them.
Download the transcription here.
Do you want to work with SuperStar Communicator? We offer a range of workshops, masterclasses, individual coaching and online courses on all areas of communication in business. Here is our website
Why not book a call to discuss how we could assist you and your business here.
Why not grab our Ten Top Tips to being a SuperStar Communicator HERE