Oct 24, 2022
Do you wish to engage and make more impact with international clients? In this podcast episode Susan Heaton-Wright shares top tips and case studies to ensure you have invaluable engagement with your clients; whether they speak English as their first language or not. She uses examples of working with clients in North America, the Middle East and Myanmar.
* Modifying the way you speak and the language you use to ensure everyone understands you.
* Read the room; be aware of what is going on in the room, and modify what you do accordingly.
* Never assume that because your clients speak some English, they will understand you.
* Be aware of cultural differences. Are there specific topics you you should avoid to prevent your clients being offended.
* Use of examples. Check that the clients will understand the examples you give.
* Allow your clients to look at your slides to check the words and examples are clear to them.
Do you want to work with SuperStar Communicator? We offer a range of workshops, masterclasses, individual coaching and online courses on all areas of communication in business. Here is our website
Why not book a call to discuss how we could assist you and your business here.
Why not grab our Ten Top Tips to being a SuperStar Communicator HERE